Rock Tape Finger Tape 2,5cm x 5m (2st Rullar) - Blue
RockTape was created for the heat of competition. We knew first-hand that medical tape would fail under extreme conditions, so we developed a stronger, stretchier and stickier kinesiology tape.
Digit Tape is an option that makes taping small areas like joints of the fingers as well as custom tape applications for the hand easier.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area and promotes blood flow. RockTape also signals the central nervous system through the skin's nerves, which provides powerul feedback to minimize pain and cue form.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling by creating more space for congested and compressed capillaries, lymph vessels, arteries, and veins.
- Increases blood flow to delay fatigue, speeding up recovery and enabling you to go stronger, longer.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Wear for up to 5 days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 1"x16.4' (2.5cmx5m)